Monday, August 22, 2011

Why Listen To The Mouth

As my show has now been on the air for just over 3 weeks I have seen alot of things . It still happens that in sports talk radio ie JT The Brick Dan Shielo show even my friends at WFAN and WQAM you still have to wait on hold for more then 10 mins at times for what less then a 1 or 2 to say what you feel these idiots host seems to 4get what makes sports talk radio and I don't care that people claim to be the most interactive on tkes the most calls you know what I do everyday I do a 2 hr non stop show with less then 10 mins of comericals I give a new fan swag to sports talk I interact with all the fans using a live chat room this way all the fans can lead the show I don't care if you get guest no one wants to hear what these guys says bring real sports talk to us the pulse of the fans and that's me JOEL THE MOUTH REAL SPORTS TALK FOR REAL SPORTS FANS you the fan drive my show I love interacting with all of you I tweet back post alot on facebook and always answer every email so CHECK OUT MY SHOW if you love Sid or JT or any or these guys then be heard as the FAN open your mouth on anything sports and BE HEARD shovio.com 9pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook